In this issue we are challenged to consider the impact of traditional mission and its devastating impact on the world’s Indigenous peoples. And, we are called upon to reflect more soberly on recent responses by the church to the recognition of its harm, all too often still couched in the motif of forgive and forget; get over it and get on with it!
1. Ottmann, Jacqueline. “First Nations Leadership and the Adaptation Challenge.” pp., 7–25.
2. Conniry, Charles J, Jr. “The Western World’s Loss and (Partial) Recovery of Mystery.” pp., 27–43.
3. Church, Casey. “Creating Native American Expressions Of Christian Faith: More than the Looks on Their Faces.” pp., 45–62.
4. Dilenschneider, Anne. “Walking The Road Of Forgiveness: The Restoration of Love, Justice, and Power.” pp., 63–79.
5. Green, Gene L. “The Death Of Mission: Rethinking the Great Commission.” pp., 81–110.